FGB Freedom Awards
- Must be a 501 c(3) organization
- Work should be aligned to one of the following key areas:
- Social Mobility/Community Development
- Safe Smart Mobility
- Applicants must provide:
- Evidence of community need
- Community impact inclusive of population served (with statistical information)
- List of community partners
- Location(s) of people served
Proposal Submission Process
All grant proposals must be submitted through our online grant system.
Please indicate your name, which Ford Freedom program you were honored at and the year.
- To access our grant system, go to www.community.ford.com and click "Apply for Funding" and reference FGB Freedom Award in the program title and select Danielle Rodriguez as your Fund representative.
- Applications are due by 5:00 p.m. EST on February 1, 2019
- Applicants will be notified of the results in February 2019
- Please note the grant system will be offline November 13, 2018 - January 1, 2019. If you're unable to submit your request prior to the November 2018 deadline, the system will reopen on January 2, 2019.
- All questions regarding FGB Freedom Award submissions should be directed to email@example.com